Deshika Consulting led by Pooja Dhwan has partnered with Career Path College to provide bespoke and engaging OD, HR and Leadership.
Pooja is a global talent and learning strategist with over two decades of experience in developing sustainable organisational practices. Pooja creates a learning experience that is engaging, impactful and drives thought leadership. She is passionate about working with people and enabling their transformation journeys.
Pooja has designed and delivered leadership development programs in multinational and Fortune 500 companies around the world. Her experience spans several industries such as; IT services, Manufacturing, Retail, ITES, Automotive, Real Estate, Finance and Insurance. Pooja’s specific areas of expertise include leadership development, organisation development, managing change, talent management, executive coaching and all aspects of learning design.
Pooja’s previous professional roles include Leadership Development Consultant at Al-Futtaim, UAE; Organisation Development Consultant with Honeywell; Learning and Development head at First American; Training Manager at Mphasis. In these roles, she has designed leadership development journeys, set up learning and development verticals, designed and executed top talent development programs for people at different stages of their careers.
Key Highlights of her work would be:
• Design & facilitate leadership development strategy / programs to build leadership pipeline at all levels.
• Executive Coaching
• Assist organisations with Succession Planning and other talent management activities such as - Top-Talent
development for high-potential employees
• Design of Talent Management frameworks and strategies
• Consult with organisations to help build their learning strategy and function
• Conceptualise, design, and run assessment centres in line with organizational competency framework for role
movement and succession plans. Design ongoing development as an outcome of assessment results to bridge the
• Drive organisational excellence through interventions like job design, competency mapping, succession planning and assessment centres, performance management & career development.
She has built an arsenal of knowledge and expertise in transforming organisations and creating a sustainable impact. Rather than throw around industry jargons or apply cookie-cutter tactics, she likes to get hands-on and deliver results.