Work Experience QQI Level 5 (course code: 5N1356)
Course Fee €250
Upcoming Course Dates Galway
8th & 9th June 2019 (2 day course)
(09:30 - 17:00 each day)
This Work Experience QQI Level 5 (course code: 5N1356) course is designed for:
- Carers currently employed in a healthcare setting
- Those planning a career in a healthcare setting who require a formal qualification
Learners who successfully complete this Work Experience course will:
- Develop Critical Awareness of the changing nature of work
- Set achievable goals for work experience
- Utilise learning opportunities presented in the work environment
- Apply work skills to consolidate learning in the vocational area
- Understand how work is planned and organised at different levels in a specific vocational area
The Work Experience course covers the following:
Unit 1: Planning and Preparation
Unit 2: Experience
Unit 3: Review and Evaluation
Students will have the opportunity to complete a work placement in order to gain practical experience and to complete their learner records for the course.
The course will be delivered through in class learning and practical work experience.
Assessment will be split between a Skills Demonstration and a theory based assignments.
The course will be delivered over 16 days. Students will be required to carry out work experience in order to successfully complete the course and satisfy the assessment requirements.
Certification of your Work Experience Course:
On successful completion of this course the student will be awarded a QQI Level 5 (Component) Certificate in Work Experience.
Having successfully completed this course, students will have achieved one of 8 modules that lead to a QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Nursing Studies.
NOTE: New QQI booking Policy July 2018
**ALL COURSES MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN FULL 8 DAYS BEFORE A MODULE COMMENCEMENT DATE**
QQI courses will only run subject to minimum booking numbers being met. If minimum numbers have not been met 8 days prior to the course commencement date, unfortunately we will postpone course to a later date in the year. To ensure your chosen course runs, please have you booking form and full payment to us well in advance and no later than 8 days prior to course commencement date.