Cardiac First Responder Instructor – PHECC Accredited
PHECC Cardiac First Responder Instructor (CFR-i) - Galway
CFR Instructor Part A:
CFR Instructor Part B:
Teaching Practice: Dates TBC inclusive, Galway
Time: 09:30 - 16:30 each day.
All the above dates are inclusive of one course. Course Fee: €600.
If you would like to book, call us today on 091- 48 00 36 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PHECC Accredited Cardiac First Responder Instructor (CFR-i) course is designed for those who wish to become instructors of either the PHECC Cardiac First Responder Community (CFR-C) or PHECC Cardiac First Responder Advanced (CFR-A) standard. The successful candidataes will be qualified to deliver the PHECC CFR-C or CFR-A course under a PHECC recognised institute (PHECC RI).
Cardiac First Responder Instructor Course Structure in Summary:
Part A: Didactic Portion:
This two day classroom Didactic Portion (Part A) is the first part of the program and comprises two classroom days of Instructional Methods and presentations. You will be supplied with a PHECC CFR Instructor Pack on Day 1 of your course which includes the PHECC 2016 CFR Video on both DVD and USB, an Instructor Manual and a Student Manual. You will be schooled in instructional principles and will be presenting material in class. You will also be assessed on your CFR skills and must take the CFR MCQ exam.
Part B: Teaching Practice:
Following this two day didactic portion, students will then continue to the second part of the program; Teaching Practice (Part B); with a minimum of three supervised 'teaching practice' dates (dates to be confirmed in alignment with IATI schedules).
• 1. First date: Observe a CFR course delivered by a qualified PHECC CFR Instructor
• 2. Second date: Assist a PHECC qualified instructor from our faculty with a delivery of a second CFR course
• 3. Third date: Deliver (minimum) one more PHECC CFR course on your own (and up to three more depending on your progress) while being monitored by a qualified experienced PHECC instructor from our faculty. The instructor will monitor you and complete an Instructor Competency Assessment. Once you have achieved the above standard successfully you will receive your Cardiac First Response-Instructor Certificate.
**Please note the following conditions to attendance on the Cardiac First Responder Instructor program:**
1. As per PHECC Council Rules, the prerequisite for entry for entry onto the CFR-I course is that the individual has certified as a CFR provider within the last 12 months. You cannot attend this CFR-I course without a CFR Provider certificate. You must provide a copy of this cert to the Institute with your booking to be accepted for a place.
2. The level at which a person is a provider of CFR will dictate the level at which they may apply for instructor training. For example, if your current in-date provider certificate is a Community Level, you may apply to be a CFR Community Level Instructor. If your provider certificate is an Advanced Level certificate, you may apply to be an CFR Advanced Level instructor.
The total course fee is 600.00
To book onto this course or make an enquiry, please call us on 091- 48 00 36 or email us at email@example.com